Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter Patter

Recently I have signed up for the new rage "Twitter". I have to say that it has not yet captured my heart they way Facebook has done so easily. However, Twitter seems to be a very interesting way of keeping up with the latest news of family, friends, celebrities and even the President of the United States(not that I'm that interested in that). Twitter can be used via the computer or phone. It is a quick message written and sent to update your twitter friends about what you are doing and weather or not you are enjoying your day at work or school. I must say, this all seems sort of pointless to me. I would much rather be spending my time outside being active and giving my sore fingers a rest from all the school work I have been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment