Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection time of EDM 310 Spring 2009

This semester, I feel as though this class has been extremely helpful to me in preparation for my teaching career. I have learned many things such as how to use blogs, podcasts, ALEX, ACCESS, igoogle, and even facebook as educational tools. At first I thought this class would be a waste of time , but I have come out of it feeling more so prepared for my future.

I liked how sincere Mr.Tashbin was at teaching us and open to various ideas throughout the class. Also, learning how to use the PowerPoint on google has helped me in multiple other classes! This class is something to come out encouraged about and excited with the technological increase in this world.

If there was anything I would change about it, that would have I wished we had spent more time researching and finding more informational sites that are helpful for teaching. The few that we did were so informative and I am excited to learn about more! I am thankful that I took this class over all and plan on using the information I have learned through this semester to the benefit of myself and those in whom I come in contact with for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment